~~~~~~~~~A place to share, create and explore all the wonderful treasures that life has to offer ~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

How Time Flies



I can't believe a whole year has gone by!  I tried to peek in every now and then to see how everyone was doing:)  I've missed blogging & creating and really want to get back into it!  So I am making a promise to myself, to jump on here and post at least once a week.  I thought today would be a great time to start, better late than never!
Thanksgiving was nice this year.  I made sure I had all of my Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving day.  The kids were off of school for that week so I figured they could help!  I did my tree as I have the last few years - white lights on one switch and color on another, that way I can choose either or both based on my mood:)


I have been staying pretty busy working with my husband in our real estate brokerage.  We currently have 6 agents total.  I also decided to open an etsy store.  It's pretty new, but I'm enjoying it!  I have so much more product to put on, but if you like, please stop by and visit - 
it's called Windsor's Whimsy's (after my daughter).  
Well, that's all for now.  I'm off to "The Greatest Gift Is Love" Blog Hop Giveaway - go here to join in!















No comments: