~~~~~~~~~A place to share, create and explore all the wonderful treasures that life has to offer ~~~~~~~~

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sweet Surprise & Spooktacular Fun

I received a sweet surprise in the mail!  It was from Kendra over at The Stone House Primitives.  I won her adorable little cinnamon pumpkins...and let me tell you, they smell soooo wonderful!

 
Thank you so much Kendra.  They are sitting in with my pumpkin bowl fillers and I can tell by the smiles on their faces that they are enjoying them as well:)
 
 
Last weekend we decided to go over to Seaworld's Halloween Spooktacular.  The kids were able to "trick or treat" at various stations.  I took a couple picts and thought I would share.  Some of the costumes and sceneries were beautiful.
 
 
 
 
 
 
We really enjoyed ourselves and the kids had a blast......especially with all the candy they received:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Old Red Barn said...

I love your new background! Oh I wished we celebrated Halloween as much as Americans do. It would be so much fun for the kids to go 'trick or treat'-ing.

Goedele