~~~~~~~~~A place to share, create and explore all the wonderful treasures that life has to offer ~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's Leap Day

Four years ago, we almost had ourselves a Leap Day baby.  I was having slight contractions with my fourth child, I was a week past due and already knew I was having a c-section due to the fact my 3rd child had to be delivered c-section.  It was Friday, Feb. 29th 2008, Leap Day.  My doctor said, "we can take you in right now or if you want Me to deliver the baby we can try to get through til Monday (as that was her next day working), your choice".  Well my husband and I decided to wait til Monday, as we just thought we would like our baby to have a birth date that is visible on the calendar every year:)
On Monday, my son Graham was born.  He will be turning 4 on Saturday!  But to all of those who do have a Leap Day birthday - Happy Birthday!!!


My 10 Yr Old's Quick Project
http://www.applegrovetreasures.blogspot.com/p/family-treasures.html

1 comment:

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Hi Lori, Luckily 1978 wasn't a leap year, or my daughter would have been born on that date!!!!!
Lois