~~~~~~~~~A place to share, create and explore all the wonderful treasures that life has to offer ~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bunnies & Chicks

I decided to make some salt dough ornie bowl fillers.  Of course, once I started I couldn't stop!  Then I decided to dip them in some wonderfully smelling wax, roll in cinnamon mix and dip again.  I think they came out really cute, but most of all, it was a lot of fun!

Lots of bunnies & carrots


Added some homespun greenery on top of the carrots


And I couldn't forget the chicks & eggs


I hope everyone had a great first day of Spring!

P.S.   I forgot to mention that I won Traci's last Easter egg hunt giveaway over at York Mountain Primitives.  I'll show you my goodies once I receive them!



8 comments:

Tam said...

Wow looks like you have a great dough recipe, I've tried a couple but not happy with them.

Kim said...

Those are super cute!!
Kim

Kitty said...

those are toooooo adorable! I wish I could smell them!! Mmmmmmmmm!!!!

SweetPepperRose said...

LOVE! very pretty!

Christine said...

Oh sweet! Love the itty bitty carrots!

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Those are really cute, Lori. Never tried salt dough ornies. Have enough on my plate, but I love what everyone does.
Lois

Prims By The Water said...

Way to Cute! Love em. Happy Spring. Janice

Angie Berry said...

Adorable bunnies and carrots and chicks and eggs! The homespun greenery on the carrots is such a neat idea, I love the look! I know what you mean... I am addicted to waxing, lol! I get started and I seem to wax anything I can get my hands on. I just love the look of it. You've done an awesome job on your salt dough ornies! =]