~~~~~~~~~A place to share, create and explore all the wonderful treasures that life has to offer ~~~~~~~~

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy Flag Day


Boy, have I been MIA or what!  The kids got out of school last Thursday and then we had family drive down from Maine non-stop to visit, yes I said drive down non-stop.....yuck!  Anyway, we did have a great time with them and now they are headed back but are taking a couple of days to get there.  It was nice seeing them but I really need to get back on track.  I feel like the last 2 months have just flown by and everything is out of whack!  (Hey, I can rhyme)!  
Hopefully I can get some activities going with the kids and start posting some summer fun:)  Have a great evening!




3 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Happy Flag Day to you too Lori. Take care, Janice

Terra said...

Hi Lori, I look forward to hearing about your family summer fun.

Old Red Barn said...

Hi Lori

What a trip! I think Spain is already too far to drive (13 hours drive). :-)

Goedele