~~~~~~~~~A place to share, create and explore all the wonderful treasures that life has to offer ~~~~~~~~

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rainy Sunday

It has been raining on and off here in Florida for the past couple of weeks, but today it has rained all day so far.  The water was flowing really fast along the sides of the road into the storm drain.  The kids have been begging me to let them go play in it, so today was the day:










Sometimes ya just gotta have fun!

(ps.  Baths were waiting when they came in the door:) 






6 comments:

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

I remember those days, my son loved to play in the puddles. We are having rain today in N. Florida, said we may get 4-5 inches, this was a good sewing day!

Old Red Barn said...

Is it because of Debby? I read something about it on the news over here, across the ocean. Playing in the rain is so much fun, when it's warm outside!

Goedele

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Playing in the rain was always so much fun!!

Trace4J said...

Oh so fun.
I love to go out in the rain myself.
Love & JOY
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Now why didn't I think of that! And I thought it was a good day to sew...this looks like more fun! Enjoy your week! Let's hope this passes soon with no damage! Hugs!

Prims By The Water said...

Oh to be a kid again. They truly had fun! Take care, Janice