~~~~~~~~~A place to share, create and explore all the wonderful treasures that life has to offer ~~~~~~~~

Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Win Ten Fold!

So here it is, the post I have been wanting to do for a couple of weeks now.  If you didn't hear, my computer had a horrble virus, but it is now fixed and I am up and running....yay!

First off, thank you to everyone over at the Old Farmhouse Gathering.  I was one of the lucky winners of the Old Farmhouse Gatherings Shop Hop Giveaway and I must say we (my children and I) had a really great time going through all of the artists etsy shops.  (I also want to thank my husband for letting me borrow his computer for a couple of hours every day:)  Everyone is so gifted and does such wonderful work! 

There were 3 winners, each of whom won 10 gifts.  Here are the goodies I received and the very talented artisans who created them:


Salem Spices
by Pam of P.S. Primitives



Fall Scarecrow Garden Shovel
by Janice of Raggedy Jan 



Flannel Candle Mat
by Kim of Cane River Crafts



Harvest Time Scarecrow
by The McConnell's of Cozy Expressions



Gourd Jack-o-Lantern
by Judy of Holly Ridge Creations



Stitched Pumpkin Towel (& Lemongrass Soap)
by Carmen of Old House Mercantile




Pumpkin & Candy Corn Bowl Fillers
by Valerie of Yorkies Primitives



Autumn Bird
by Robin of Baggaraggs



Sunflower Candle Mat (& Tin Angel Ornament)
by Lucy of The Farmers Attic



"Mr Big Head" Pumpkin Man
by Marilyn of Harvest Moon Prims


Thank you all so so much!!  It was like Christmas in my mailbox.  I couldn't wait for the mailman to show up everyday with something new and the kids couldn't wait to help me open them.

I hope all of you reading this will go and and take some time to visit all of these amazing & fun shops.  

Have a great day:)





7 comments:

~Sara said...

Oh how nice!! You are lucky! Lots of fun goodies.Thanks for sharing. Hope all is well with the computer now. Blessings~Sara

Cindi said...

Lori , Oh how fun to be a winner! You got some really great things, Congrats. Thanks for entering my giveaway! Have a great Friday!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

You received some really cute things!!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!!

Lois

Old Red Barn said...

Lucky you! Wow, you got great gifts! I'll have to check out these artists! Mr big head's face made me smile :-).

Goedele

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Golly, you really did hit the jack pot! great items.JoAnn

Nancy said...

Nice gifts, sis. i will have to visit to check out the shops. Love u Nancy

Laura Rhodes said...

Wow! What a win! I just joined OFJ. They do some generous giveaways! Lord bless you this evening. Laura R.