~~~~~~~~~A place to share, create and explore all the wonderful treasures that life has to offer ~~~~~~~~

Monday, September 30, 2013

Decorated Over the Weekend

Even though the hot weather is still here
in Florida, I am in the Fall spirit!! 
The nights are starting to cool down a bit so we are able
to leave the sliding doors open...yeehaw, a save on the a/c!
I was able to get some decorating done this weekend with the help of my kids and husband. 
Thought I would share a few pics. 
 
Out in front of our palm tree (my mum has yet to bloom, should be a beautiful orange)



The front porch
 

A little basket I put together
 


I love hanging leaves aroung all of my mirrors!


The kids knocked over one of my birdhouses, see the split in top.  (Will have to get hubby to fix:)
 

 
One of my Many shelves
 

Even the back of the commode!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by. 
It's nice to be able to sit down and post, hopefully I will be able to do it more often and get back to visiting everyone.
Enjoy your week:)
 

 


5 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh, I love your outdoor greeter. I'm still nudging hubby to get us up some Fall decor outside. Everything looks great! Our birdhouse got knocked over by the wind outside and is in need of some repair too. Gotta make 'em last!
Blessings,
Carol

Jessica said...

Lori, I just love all your decorating! The mums here have bloomed reminding me that it is fall finally.

Melissa said...

I just love all of your decorations! :-) Your porch and yard are just beautiful, so inviting!! Have a wonderful day!!

Margaret said...

Lori it looks great! Love all that you have done. Love that bench! Maggie

Kendra said...

The decorating looks wonderful! I am hoping to finish mine up tomorrow or Wednesday :)

Happy, Happy Fall!

Kendra