~~~~~~~~~A place to share, create and explore all the wonderful treasures that life has to offer ~~~~~~~~

Friday, December 7, 2012

Merriment Chain Day #11 & A Win

 
A few of my snowmen asked that I do a group photo:

 
Of course one of them had to go and spoil the picture by covering his eyes!
Happy snowman merriment:)
 
 
 
 
 
Look what I won!!!
 
I am the proud owner of one of Barb's Santa's!
Look at how pretty this was when it arrived...I almost didn't want to open it...
 
 
well almost, I actually couldn't wait....
 
 
Isn't he great!  I love him Barb, thank you so much!
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

There always has to be one show off in any crowd. Love your snowman collection! Janice

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Lori, oh what a wonderful group of snowmen.....love them......Congrats on your win, Sweet.....Blessings Francine.

frontporchprims said...

Oh, those kids, when they do that it makes me so mad!! ha ha. Well, the rest of them look great:) Congrats on your wonderful win. -Steph-

Cindi said...

Lori I LOVE snowmen and yours are too cute. Thanks for gathering them all up now have fun plopping them everywhere! Congrats on the win.
Be blessed,
Cindi

Christine said...

You have so many cute snowmen! So funny too!
Love your new painting - lucky you!
Christine

bettyj said...

What a nice group of snowmen, even though one is a showoff! Nice pix, she does such good work.

Barb said...

Hi Lori,
Thank you for sharing your winning. Happy that your like him.
Love your snowman collection and there always has to be a showoff in the bunch!
Enjoy your weekend!
Barb