~~~~~~~~~A place to share, create and explore all the wonderful treasures that life has to offer ~~~~~~~~

Friday, February 1, 2013

Whole Lotta Love...Day 1

 
 
Joining in on Cindi's Whole Lotta Love chain.  http://cindiscountrycorner.blogspot.com/
 
Like most of you, my first whole lotta love goes to the 5 most important people in my life:
 
 
They are the world to me and I thank God everyday for bringing them all into my life.
 
My husband - my partner, my best friend.  You share my dreams and aspirations.  You make me laugh, you share my tears, you have given me the four most precious gems on earth.
My son Nicholas - my little rock, my leader, my brilliant little boy.  You have been there on most of our journeys and just sit back and enjoy the ride.  You never give up and have achieved so much in your 11 years, I am so proud of you!
My son Nathaniel - daddy's little "mini me".  You are brave and ingenious.  You are witty and kind.  You will go so far!
My son Graham - you will always be the baby (believe me, I know as the youngest of 5).  I am so astounded by your sense of humor.  You came out smiling and have been every since - except this photo!!  Your laughter is contagious!
My daughter Windsor - my one and only little princess, and that is exactly what you are.  A girly girl yet tough enough to hold your own among these guys.  You are so creative, I love to share my ideas with you and know just where to go when I'm in a rut.  You are one of the most selfless people I know and I learn from you every day!
 
So here they are -
My whole lotta love!
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Angela said...

Lori, Such a beautiful family. You are truly blessed. Have a great weekend.
Angela

Terra said...

Your love for your family is shining.

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Lori, touching post, loving family, Francine.

Trace4J said...

Beautiful family friend.
Woolie hugs
Trace

Earlene said...

Sweet pictures!

frontporchprims said...

Your family is lovely. I always wanted four. I just couldn't handle that many!!!! Ha ha. That's a whole house full of love. -Steph-

Cindi said...

Thanks for joining in Lori! Loved this post! Thanks for sharing your lovely family!
Be blessed,
Cindi